THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, June 1, 2023

My Bag is Packed and I'm Ready to Go......

 
 Wow....who can believe it's June 1st? It's been a crazy year for me so far and I'm hoping time will slow down a bit...time to smell the roses and get some stitching done!

Summer Stitch Camp with Sheri, the Colorado Stitcher, begins today. For June, we're supposed to stitch a piece with a bird on it. I'm not a big fan of birds but I chose The Sowing Sampler by Notforgotten Farm. It is stitched on 30 ct WDW Tin Roof, over two, with GAST. Can't wait to plow my needle into the fabric today.



 

I am almost finished with Be a Friend by Needlework Press. Just have the border to do on the left. 


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this before, I decided to join in too. You picked a good one!
    Nice progress on Be a Friend, so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you leavin' on a jet plane? :)
    Nice choice for stitch camp.
    Be A Friend is looking great!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Camp Stasi, I'll see you by the camp fire for Hot Chocolate and Toasted Marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete