THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, May 20, 2023

A Little Finish and Some Progress......

 

First, I had to laugh at myself that I hadn't noticed that I didn't change my perennial calendar from April to May until this morning. Duh!!!

 I finished my camp badge for Summer Cross Stitch Camp with the Colorado Stitcher. I made the bird blue instead of pink, but otherwise pretty much kept to the called for DMC colors. I will be attaching it to my camp project bag. Now I just have to decide on what my project will be for June; it needs to be a pattern with a bird on it. Stitched over one on 29 ct. Glenshee linen. I love Glenshee linen and wish it was still around.

 

I worked a bit more on Be a Friend by Needlework Press. I'm doing it over one with Hand Dyed Fiber silks.


 A quiet weekend ahead...and that's fine with me...... hope to get some finishing done. Wishing you a wonderful weekend doing what you love.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

 

6 comments:

  1. Your camp badge is darling, Stasi. I like the blue in your bird. Your friend WIP is looking good. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stasi: Your Camp Badge is adorable, great progress on Be A Friend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little badge, Stasi! I need to go check out the cross stitch camp link you've left on your previous post. I've never done it, but just may this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird is pretty in blue.
    Great progress on Be A Friend.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bird in blue, nicely done!
    Be a Friend looks lovely so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camp badge is so pretty this time isn't it Stasi, I really enjoyed stitching it.
    Be a friend is coming along beautifully too.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete