THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, May 22, 2023

A Busy Weekend.....702


 I hope you all had a nice weekend. We had truly lovely weekend, weather wise. I stitched out on our porch and it was heavenly. I don't often do that in the warmer months, as it is usually too hot for me. 

I got a lot of finishing accomplished but, sadly, can't share at this point. I will when the recipients receive their gifts. What I can share is my little camp badge attached to my project bag. I just iron these on with Heat n Bond--easy peasy!

I picked out my project for June of Summer Camp.....The Sowing Sampler by Notforgotten Farm. The requirement is that your project has a bird on it...I think I have that covered...there are 4 birds! LOL I am ready but can't officially start until June 1st.


 I love the saying, and colors, on this piece:

My Linen is My Soil

My Needle is My Plow

My Threads are My Seeds

And My Words I Do Sow. "

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



8 comments:

  1. I really like your choice for your June camp project, Stasi. And the fabric you shared with it is lovely. Well done on getting your camp badge attached to your bag. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi: Your Camp Badge is perfect. I really like the new design you will be stitching, I love sitting out on the patio and stitching and beading, the winters are so long the warm weather is a blessing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag with the Camper fabric!
    Your next projects looks nice, I love the verse too.
    It's been nice enough to be outside before the humidity comes lately.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great June stitch camp project. Saw someone post a picture of that a while ago and grabbed my mom's to bring to my house. The background cotton fabric just makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your camp badge is darling Stasi. And that Sowing Sampler is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be such a cute project for your camp stitch, Stasi. And the bag looks adorable with the little badges attached. I, too, love porch stitching, but we haven't been able to even get our furniture out and clean the porch yet. This darn cold thing is really hanging on :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been great for being outside, but it's about to get warmer I think.
    It looks great on your project bag.
    Nice choice for bird, or rather, birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a whole flock, so you're definitely covered Stasi, Lol!
    I've not seen that chart before but like you, I love the words. I look forward to seeing your progress.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete