THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, March 17, 2023

Wearing My Green.....


 I am still in my jammies, but will be wearing my green today! But, I say I am always wearing my green because I have green eyes! LOL 

All went well with my gum surgery on Wednesday and I have been enjoying my diet of ice cream, jello and pudding. I can move on to soft warm foods now and I can truly say "I am hungry"!!! I have to wear a retainer for four days to protect the graft site, but that is a minor inconvenience. Thanks to all who sent well wishes.

I got a little stitching done yesterday on One Nation and went to a baseball game last evening for my grandson. The 'boys of summer' felt like the 'boys of winter'. Brrrr, it was cold and windy!


 Wishing you a lovely day celebrating your Irish heritage...everyone  is Irish on St. PAtrick's Day. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, ice cream diet works for me although I will pass on the jello and pudding! One Nation is looking good, Stasi. Happy St. Patrick's Day and have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing my green also. I also have green eyes. Did you know only 2% of people have green eyes?! Did not seem possible to me since everyone in my family has them! Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) I am so glad your surgery went well. Behave now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your surgery went well.
    I remember when my brother had the mumps, his face was so huge that all he could eat was ice cream.
    Enjoy your fun diet!
    One Nation is looking good.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a diet that I would happily eat :) But, I know you're longing for other choices. So glad your surgery went well and you can still enjoy your stitching ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pleased that your surgery went well and is behind you now. What a good excuse to eat more icecream! Your stitching is coming along beautifully. Happy Stitching!
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete