THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

March Monthly Displays anda New Start......


 I was itching for a new start yesterday, so I grabbed One Nation. It was a full kit so easy to get going. I'm using the PVC pipe frame that Rich made for me and it's working great! I can just sit it on my lap while in my recliner.



 I thought I'd share my monthly pieces for March:

Hands on Design A Year of Celebrations

Shepherd's Fold by Shepherd's Bush

Word Play by With Thy Needle and Thread

"Hearts" from an old Leisure Arts book

Holiday House by Leisure Arts
 

Tomorrow I will finally have my gum surgery...not looking forward to it, but want to get it over. It's been postponed twice...once due to my parents situation and once because I had Covid. 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



4 comments:

  1. What darling March monthlies, Stasi! You have made a good start on One Nation. I will be thinking of you and your mouth as it undergoes gum surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your PVC pipe frame Rich made. And those monthlies!! I am praying all goes smoothly my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that PVC frame.
    How large is yours?
    Very cute monthlies, Holiday House is awesome.
    Good luck with your dental surgery.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have had a busy month stitching! Love,love, love the little heart and the way you have finished it. You'll have had your surgery by now, so I hope it went well. I have a new date for my hip replacement too, so I'm keeping everything crossed it goes ahead in 17th April. Happy Stitching! Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete