THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Stitching Gifts.......688

 

Now that the recipients have all received their Christmas gifts, I can share. These are from a freebie chart by Dutch Treat Designs called Bristol Ornaments 2020.  The motifs were found on samplers stitched by orphans and represent different meanings. They were stitched on 18 ct white perforated paper with the called for DMC colors. I attached them to what would be the back of some pre-made round, wooden ornaments I found at Hobby Lobby. Then I added red ric-rac around the edge and voila!!!
 


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

7 comments:

  1. As always, you do beautiful and thoughtful gift and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious, Stasi. I like the wood ornaments you finished them on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine!
    A great idea to put them on the wooden disks.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blessed New Year Stasi: They are beautiful, that is a grand idea to use the ornaments as you did.
    Thank-you for sharing with us, they are wonderful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing the entire set, Stasi--such a great finishing idea, too. Thank you again for my beautiful ornament! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for my gift too Stasi, It's beautiful and I will treasure it. Happy Stitching! Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out beautifully, and so much better than how you bought them!

    ReplyDelete