THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A Quiet Day Isolating......


 Testing positive yesterday sets me up for...at least..... 5 days home, stitching and taking it easy. I took advantage of that and did quite a few more "stitches" on my band of stitches. I think I'm going to end it here with the zig-zag stitch but maybe add my initials or something. This has been fun to do, each band went very quickly and I got to try out a good number of stitches....65 to be exact!!!

 

 

I did have to reschedule my gum surgery until the middle of March; I don't think that would have gone well with all my coughing and runny nose.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 


7 comments:

  1. Just love the that band of stitches.. great resource to have for referral.
    Praying you through the but, Stasi... What an excuse of missing the dentist and
    getting in loads of stitching.... could not have planned it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly been through the wars this year already, what with your bite and now Covid. I hope you recover very quickly, with no lasting after effects. Enjoy your stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty band sampler.
    That's a lot of stitches learned!
    Bet they were fun. :)
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stasi: I hope you are feeling better, the Band Of Stiches.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your band sampler looks so pretty. Hope you are feeling better and the cough doesn't linger. Have you recovered from the spider bite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 65 different stitches--what fun! I'm doing a Drawn Thread design now and they always include a few various stitches which I really enjoy trying. Hope you are hanging in there, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as you can stitch, isolation isn't too bad?!
    Your band sampler looks great, is it as petite as it looks?

    ReplyDelete