THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, January 7, 2023

A Week into January 2023........689


 Well, we managed to get all the Christmas down and put away...always makes the house look naked! But I put my winter/snowman out and that will help me deal with this unseasonably warm weather we've been having....it was in the upper 60's the other day!!! Here is my dough bowl of snowmen. Some were gifts, but I stitched the majority.



 

As you can see, I FFO'd the sweater design from Lila's Studio the same as the other two I have finished. 


 I am almost finished the first side of my Sailor's Valentine...just have to add a monogram in the center and some gold stars.

 

Today, I may try to put my craft room back in shape...it's gotten a little out of control!!! Or, I may sit and stitch the day away...time will tell......

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 


5 comments:

  1. I took down Christmas yesterday and the wrought iron tree is naked currently. I need to haul out the winter bins today. Your snowmen in the dough bowl are all adorable, Stasi. I vote stitch the day away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute display!
    I love Snowmen.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have most of my decorations up, I like seeing the lights and my snowmen stay out until we get some real snow... who knows when that will be!
    I love your stitched snowmen, they all look lovely. Your sweater looks great on the snowflake, another fab finish. Your Valentine is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually began taking my Christmas stuff down the day after Christmas this year! I think since no one was going to be here to see it, I just jumped in and did a bit each day. I wanted to come back from our Christmas in MD this past weekend with everything back to "normal" :) Your sweater ornament is darling and I hope your craft room is orderly once again. ♥

    ReplyDelete