THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, January 13, 2023

I'm in OCMD and Ready to Roll.....

 

It was an uneventful trip yesterday, with a quick stop in Virginia Beach to drop my piece off to Patti Nicolosi for framing. While there we witnessed this monstrosity of a boat being towed, we presume, to the naval base.

I got a bit of stitching accomplished on the drive up....another sweater from Noel en Rouge.


And I got a start, the
last two nights, on page 3 of the Sailor's Valentine. 

 

Here is my stitching nest while in OC.

 

I report for fabric cutting duty at 10:00!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

7 comments:

  1. Stasi: Have a wonderful time.
    Love your stitching chair, it looks very comfy.
    That sweater design is adorable, love the Sailor design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how quickly you're getting through the Sailor's Valentine, your needles must be red hot. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it safely & even got some stitching time!
    Have fun with all that fabric!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red sweater piece is looking good, Stasi. Your OCMD stitching nest looks great. Did you bring your lamp or borrow one from SY? Sailor's Valentine is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a fine job you did on cutting fabric. Enjoy your time in OCMD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you're having a wonderful time with your 'stitchy' friends and although it's sad that the venue is closing, it soulds as if the new place will be much better, space wise. Your car stitching is amazing. I just feel car sick if I try to do that myself. Happy Stitching! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you arrived safely, Stasi! I love the fact that you have your very own stitching nest there--hope you have fun and get some stitches in in between cutting fabric ♥

    ReplyDelete