THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, June 9, 2023

A Quick Post.....

 

The air has cleared up this morning..just a tiny bit hazy....hope it's improved where you are, if you were dealing with this. 

We're off to Virginia Beach this morning for a soccer tournament for James. We will be stopping at the Williamsburg outlets on the way!!! I can use a beach fix, but it won't be the same as my beloved OCMD. 

I did finish N is for Narwhal by Hands on Design..three down, two to go. These are a quick stitch...two evenings and I'm done. 

 

 This is what I'm going to work on in the car. I'm doing it on perforated paper; it seemed appropriate for the trip today.

 Wishing you all a great weekend where you can squeeze in some stitching time. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi
 

4 comments:

  1. It isn't as hazy here either! Well done on getting N is for Narwhal finished. So adorable. What a fun piece to be working on your trip to VA Beach, Stasi! Hope the soccer tournament goes well. Have fun at the outlets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for clearer skies! Hope you have a lovely trip to VA Beach and I hope James wins his soccer tournament--or at least has a great time playing! I bet he's a good player, isn't he? Enjoy your weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. No haze here............yet.
    Cute projects.
    Have fun at soccer & the outlets.
    We are supposed to get some well needed rain today, the lawns are getting brown, we haven't had rain in about 2 months.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're flying through those little ornaments Stasi, I love the Narwhal's!

    I hope you've had a wonderful weekend at the beach and you couldn't have found a better project for the car, it's just perfect.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete