THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Busy as a Bee.....(252)

The weather here in OCMD continues to be perfect and today will be spent on the beach. Wish you could all be here with me!

Class yesterday with Jackie was great, she is so darn creative and incredibly personable! I got my wood box lined and a sweet little strawberry waxer shaped. Here's a shot of the class piece.


And, of course, Sara, Sally and Mary are the best hostesses! Here is the goodie basket we received filled with helpful finishing supplies.



Today's Stroll piece was a club project (not sure which shop) that a friend had gotten and, knowing I loved bees, passed on to me. Thanks Syd! The designer was The Primitive Hare and I stitched it in 2015. It was a kit and I did it with the called for supplies, but the crown charm was something I added with the buttons.


 
I'm hoping the best for all in the path of Irma; it is hard to fathom. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Be safe!!!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a delightful project! Shall enjoy watching you finish it. Your bee needlewoman bag (? pocket?) is so nice - great idea with the button trim, it not only looks cool, but I bet it gives the flap good weight to hold it closed.

    Am behind on reading everyone's posts - killer week at work - hope to catch up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee pouch is darling. What a neat project/class to take and what super goodies to receive! Enjoy your beach time today, Stasi along with your Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your class project looks darling. Your needlewoman piece is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun it must be to take a class and such a nice goodie bag and can't wait to see what you created.

    Love the Needlwoman piece!! Great kit and love the crown button addition. Enjoy your beach day! Mary

    ReplyDelete