THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

U is for......... (53)

Looking back, this series really was a lot of fun with fairly immediate gratification. The kits were truly all inclusive, including the tuck-a way pillows. It was just a monthly matter to stitch, add embellishment, trim, slide into pillow and sew on the four corner buttons......easy-peasy! Today I'm sharing my favorite of the bunch!

U is for.....
 I completed stitching the roof pieces for the Beekeper's Cottage etui....a little bit of Zen stitching. Once you got the blackwork pattern down, it was so nice to not have to keep referring to a chart.






Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 


2 comments:

  1. ;)Yes, that is a sweet, little finish.
    The roof pieces look nice. Wonderful progress.
    We will reach 70ยบ today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the roof pieces finished! Before I saw the picture, I thought U might be umbrella. I chuckled over the U for underwear. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete