THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stitch Stroll D is for...... (35)

A springy piece today but it looks like it will be at least 6 more weeks before we see those daffodils.

D is for.......
 Here is what I've been working on here in Ocean City so far. It's French and was a birthday gift from a friend (thanks Paola). It is called Toile de Jouy by Les Brodeuses Parisiennes. It's a pre-made bag by the same company. The inside lining pulls out and you can stitch the band easily. I'm stitching with the called for DMC floss so I can get the correct shading. Hopefully, I'll get this done this weekend!





Hope you have a great weekend wherever you are!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...if it continues to be mild, we might see daffodils before too long. I would rather see a bit of snow. Your band on the bag is looking good.

    ReplyDelete