THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Independence Day!


Wishing all of us here in America a safe and happy Independence Day! A few reflective words from my, at the time, 4 year old grandson. After a long afternoon strolling Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg and hearing a mini lesson on our fight for liberty from his grandfather, these words popped out of Asher's mouth on the way home.... "King George can't have my money, my toys or my candy"!!! He's definitely a 'thinker'!!!

Happy Fourth to all.....thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous patriotic design you have created, Stasi! Oh my, thanks for sharing Asher's quote as a 4 year old. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Independence Day! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your display Stasi. Have a great day! Stay cool now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The display looks perfect and I love the patterns you stitched. Also love the quote from your grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have experienced that with you
    What a great time we had

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iove your display! My grandson's name is Asher too!

    ReplyDelete