THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, January 23, 2017

Vicorian Needle Fan (23)


Today's little ditty, from 2006,  is the Victorian Needle Fan. This was designed by Wendy White for the Kreinik Remember the Ladies series and is stitched on perforated paper shapes from Tokens and Trifles. Needles are kept on the reverse sides and can accommodate size 22, 24, 26, and 28. If I remember correctly, the mini kit came with the chart and Kreinik silk fibers, but you had to buy the Tokens and Trifles.







It is a dreary, rainy Monday and I have no where I have to be. So, I can happily stay home and, hopefully, get some finishing done. Now that hubby has installed a ceiling light/fan in my craft room, I can actually see to work play on a day like today.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!
Stasi

2 comments:

  1. This is very unique and pretty Stasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fan and it is a very cool piece! Now I wish I had purchased the triangular tokens before they closed down shop. Have a wonderful play day in your sewing room today.

    ReplyDelete