THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, May 10, 2024

Gift Received......752


 I am sitting here waiting for my monthly scone delivery, then leaving to visit Jax and family for the weekend. So, I thought I'd share a recent finish since the recipient has received her gift.

I received this sweet design from my Secret Stitcher in the DVHSG and knew immediately who I would stitch for...you know...the robin and all. Robin in VA has been such a constant supporter of my....and many of your...... blogs over the years and this was literally calling her name. So, here you have Springs's Messenger Pinkeep by Scattered Seeds Samplers. I stitched it over one on 36 ct. Vintage Country Mocha with the called for DMC. I had some robin's egg blue pins to add and some vintage ribbon to wrap around it. Voila!!!



Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I think I might have that pattern tucked away somewhere. I do find her patterns rather big though, which is obviously why you stitched over one. I have a Stacy Nash pattern of a pin keep which is 8 inches wide, that's some pin keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.
    I love the ins that you added, they add a lot.
    Have fun with Jax!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stasi: Lovely finish and sweet design for Robin, you have a talent for finishing.
    Tammy at Scattered Seeds Samplers has so many lovely designs.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, what flavor scones did you receive in your monthly scone package? And did you take them on the trip to see Jax? I love my Spring's Messenger piece, dear Stasi. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete