THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Blue Man is so cute......682


 Had to turn the heat on, for a bit, this morning.....it was 59 in the house when I woke up. Good sleeping temps!!!

To add to the chill factor, here is my FFO'd blue snowman and friends.

 

 I sewed him to an identical piece of fabric with a running stitch through the decorative border (which you can hardly see anymore). I had left off the stitched border to make it fit within the patterned area on this piece of fabric. There is a tiny white button on his hat brim and the bow at the top. 

Here is a photo of the original design with border and the fabric I used:



 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



5 comments:

  1. Stasi: I have never told you I love your header, so cute.
    Blue Snowman is adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue Snowman is so cute. What a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He turned out so cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling finish, Stasi! Reminds me I have him stitched, but need to have him finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute! I think I like your finish better to be honest, it's a much cleaner finish. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete