THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Feeling Blue.......


 This little guy with a bluebird of happiness on his hat is winking at you!!! This is Gathering Snowflakes by Luminous Fiber Arts. I'm stitching on a piece of 28 ct fabric I had in my stash...not sure what it is or when I got it....but the design fits perfectly in that square if stitched over one. The fiber is a scrumptious blue silk from Silks4U...... hard to tell from photo but it is still dreary and grey here. 

 

Short and sweet today.....Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

3 comments:

  1. Your Gathering Snowflakes is looking so good, Stasi. Lovely blue you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stasi: I like the fabric choice and the blue is beautiful.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete