THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, April 14, 2017

Strolling towards Easter..... (104)

Up today is a little piece that I stitched in 2000 for the Ornament of the Month Club for Twisted Threads. It's a freebie chart from I Luv Moo. I couldn't find the original chart and I can't remember if the JABCO buttons were called for or if I added them ( I always changed these free charts up for the club). I don't want to take credit where credit isn't due---either way, it works!



I completed the nun stitch on the ruler case, but not without being off one stitch. I was nearing the end, and about 3 inches up realized the border wouldn't meet. So, I took out the 3 inches of nun stitching, not an easy task, and redid it. Not sure how that happened but it could have been much worse!!!

Off to Costco to get my ham for Easter dinner...hoping it's not too crazy yet!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Easter pillow! I like the addition of the egg buttons. Sorry about having to frog out some of the nun stitch! I hope Costco isn't crazy busy when you go. Have a terrific Friday, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the buttons--they make it.

    Good luck at Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I am really looking forward to Easter ham. I have given up meat for the whole of Lent.

    ReplyDelete