THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, April 22, 2017

An Itty Bitty Bunny...... (112)

An adorable little bunny is strolling by today, Bitty Bunny, by Twisted Threads. This was a limited kit I stitched back in 1999 over one. 





Now on to some current stitching. I've been all over the place getting small tasks completed. I finished the Shepherd's Bush piece, Fear Not, into a needle roll.




Next, I completed the pre-stitching on the Betsy Morgan Class for June, Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.


Then I got the pre-stitching done on another Betsy Morgan piece, Virgin Queen's Stitching Pocket.  I am waiting for the kit for this as I was able to take the class as an away stitcher through the Delaware Valley Historic Sampler Guild.


 And finally, I started on a piece for a SAL on Facebook. It is hosted by iStitch Designs and called Blue Band Sampler. It is stitched on some lovely banding, that I got from a shop in Europe, over one on 28 count. I'm doing it with Needlepaints fiber in a dark "tealish" green.This is week one!


We're off for a hike and hoping it doesn't pour...a little mist will be fine since the temps are dropping through the day. Hope you are warm and dry where you are!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. I like your framed bunny very much Stasi. I also like the European banding you are using with that lovely teal thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny--and you've been busy! hope you have good weather for the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee, Stasi. Congratulations on getting the pre-work finished on the class projects! Your framed bitty bunny is adorable. I like the linen banding and thread color you are using for the iStitch SAL. Hope you managed to get through your hike without being drenched!

    ReplyDelete