THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter! (106)

Oh what a beautiful morning.... I have an early morning hike under my belt and am gearing up for the day. This will be a quick post as I have oodles to do to get ready for dinner. But I wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter; I hope you have lots of chocolate, jelly beans and/or peeps to savor!!!

Today's Easter Stroll is Hoppington Hill from Just Nan, stitched in 2013. I'm showing all six sides of the cube.

Side 1

Side 2

Side 3

Side 4

Bottom

Top
 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship--enjoy your day!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable cube you stitched and put together, Stasi! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter! I will eat a coconut egg for you, but you are on your own with the jellybeans or Peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable. My favorite is the top. I have been eating a lot of dark chocolate today. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete