THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Eggs Part II (103)

As promised yesterday, here are the four eggs I did for my family back in 1983. Again, the designer was Berry Patch and they were little kits that included the styrofoam egg. I hate to say, but I can't remember if I used their designs or took snippets from other charts. It will be obvious which one I designed myself!!! 😊


On the current stitching front, I'm down to the nun stitching on the Shepherd's Bush ruler case. (Sorry for the wrinkles--no time to pull out the iron)


 And, I am still plugging away on the Samsarah calendar; I'm on the month of August. Seven months down and five to go. I have to admit I'm sick of the black/white checkerboard border but since I only work on this while in the car or doctor's office, I think I can persevere!


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

2 comments:

  1. The Easter eggs you created for your family are darling. What memories they must hold! Good for you on persevering with the black and white checkerboard! August looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter eggs are sweet. August is cute.

    ReplyDelete