THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gift for Thee (94)

Good morning! I'm up bright and early today and anxious to work on a finishing project....hopefully will have something to share soon.

Today's post is a sweet little set from Olde Colonial called Gift for Thee.  It includes a ruler sleeve and fob and was stitched in 2002. I feel it came as a kit with the ruler.

 I got a little more stitched on the Shepherd's Bush needleroll, Fear Not. I love the ric-rac band. It's hard to see but the flower stems and leaves are stitched over the trim.

 Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the giveaway...details in yesterday's post.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. What a darling set by Olde Colonial! That is very interesting with the stitching over the rick rack trim. Hope your finishing goes well for you today, Stasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruler cover is adorable! How did I miss that one?

    ReplyDelete