THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, April 28, 2017

I Love the Moon...... (118)

I've been slooooowly unpacking and hanging some of my framed pieces , so I can finally start to share them. I'm not sure of the correct title for this one, and couldn't come up with it after a quick google search, but it's a little poem about the crescent moon. It is by La Broderie and stitched in 1997 for my younger daughter. I always loved La Broderie designs and was sad when she stopped producing. 





I'm off to shower, finish packing and head out for my adventure to VA Beach. I hope you have a pleasant weekend with time to stitch and relax.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely design and frame! Safe travels Stasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved La Broderie, too--sad day when she stopped designing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design, Stasi! Have a fabulous time at the Dyeing to Stitch retreat along with safe travels to and from.

    ReplyDelete