THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Snug as a Bug...... (92)

A quick post today; I want to concentrate on hanging some more of my framed pieces.  I'm definitely a morning person so the sooner I get moving, the longer I can go before I fade.

Here is a freebie from Lizzie Late, stitched in 2000 and called Snug as a Bug. I know I changed it up using a larger count linen and different fibers. I added the buttons from JABCO and made it into a smallish pillow.


It has been absolutely beautiful here in Richmond this weekend; I hope you are enjoying the same. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

1 comment:

  1. Cute pillow, Stasi! We are having a beautiful day here; there are sticks to pick up on my to do list. Enjoy the hanging of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete