THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sticking with the Egg Theme...... (105)

Easter is almost upon us and here is a sweet little piece from Shepherd's Bush called Egg Basket. It was stitched in 2001 and was one of their smaller kits that came with the mat.


I finished the Shepherd's Bush ruler case, Reach. This is the last of the Shepherd's Fold series from 2015.

Front

Back
 Back to eggs, I got my Easter eggs dyed yesterday. The colors seemed more vibrant than in the past.



I am going to miss my homemade buttercream eggs this year but they are too BIG a temptation to me; I have NO self control where they are concerned. I've been trying to work on losing some weight by walking/hiking and going easy on the sweets---not having much success because it seems the walking makes me ravenous. It helps that hubby is walking with me and keeps me motivated...thanks hon!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter with bright sunny blue skies and time spent with loved ones.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both SB pieces are sweet. Your eggs look great! Oh I know it. I have ALL sweet teeth. That is what keeps me walking on the treadmill, my eating the sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty projects--and love the colors in the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely SB pieces you shared, Stasi! Your eggs look very springy and bright. Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete