THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Pioneer Girls" Book Etui Part 2 (99)

As promised, here are the smalls for the Pioneer Girl's Book Etui, a scissor case, scissor fob and pair of thread winders. The buttons on the back of the winders are to anchor the thread.

 
Fronts
Backs
 Yesterday I planted some phlox and Lithodora in the front of my house. We'll see how it goes/grows as I definitely do NOT have a green thumb!


 I moved a bit further on my ruler case and got the little lady all perched on her hill. The mirror image is the beginning of the back of the case.
 

Today is your last chance to enter the giveaway for the Merry Cox Pincushion and Needlebook kit, so be sure to leave a comment for your chance (see April 3rd post for details). Drawing will be tomorrow morning, followed by the announcement of the winner. Good luck!

I'm off for a hike at Pocahantas State Park on this gorgeous morn'. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 
 


4 comments:

  1. Such sweet smalls! Your garden looks great. I need to get out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet set of smalls, Stasi! The gal on the hill is looking good. I hope your hike is enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thread winders--what a great idea! And, as always, lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! I'm looking forward to poking around all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete