THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Raindrops are Falling on My Head........(115)

Yes, it's still raining and I said yesterday that rainy days tend to get me in a organizational mood. So, yesterday morning, besides helping hubby hang a ceiling fan, I started to re-do our "password" book. I know, I know, how sad is it we have a book to hold all our internet passwords .....and it's practically undecipherable with all the crossing out and updating! I tried recently to start using the same password as much as possible but so many sites require upper case, lower case, number, symbol or combination of characters, that I can't keep it all straight. Then there are the ones that require you to update the password every few months--ugh!!!! Luckily, this "book" won't contain as much info as in the past since all the business related sites aren't necessary anymore. 

Moving on to something more fun, here are the smalls for the Edinburgh Reticule by Betsy Morgan. They consist of a needle book and scissor fob. The scissors are from Uncommon Scissors and have thistles, appropriately, on them.



 I have been stitching in the evenings but am working on a couple birthday projects, so I can't share until they are "gifted". I have had a bit of a "lull" in my self control recently and indulged in some unbridled stash enhancement compliments of Facebook. So I will, shame faced that I am, share some of that.




So how crazy am I, thinking I could possibly get all this done? Maybe I should start a one in...one out philosophy! I am trying to work up to clearing out more charts/projects that I can bear to part with, but that involves having to make some tough and realistic decisions; I'm just not in the mood. Maybe a straight week/month of rainy days are needed!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all your lovely stitching with all of us. Lovely lovely pieces. It's raining here too in my part of Ontario.
    Maria S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria--I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  2. Your smalls for the Edinburgh Reticule are lovely, Stasi. Very cool pair of scissors to go with the fob! Your new stash looks great. Enjoy your rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice haul! Like the thistle scissors with the fob, love the needlebook (which is the only bit I've finished, and only because of the class. sigh . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  4. (new follower, courtesy of Ann's post today - just had to come look at your smalls)

    The Betsy Morgan needlebook and fob are delightful, and I see some drool-worthy things in your pile of new goodies.

    ReplyDelete