THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stitcher's Mat (119)

Just a quick post today.....I'm late due to my class and then the drive home. I'll post about the retreat tomorrow...had a good time!

Today's Stroll piece is Common Thread Stitcher's Mat, stitched in 2015. This is by Nan Lewis of Threadwork Primitives and was kindly gifted to me by a friend (you know who you are). I stitched as called for and love the saying.


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. What a super stitching piece! I really like the verse or phrase. Looking forward to hearing about the retreat! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, Stasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty your stitcher's mat is. I'm glad you had a good time. I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete