I'm starting into an Easter mode, so my next bunch of posts will be related items I have stitched. Up today is a pair of eggs that were kits from a company called Berry Patch. I had bought a number of them at a sale someplace years ago. I stitched them on a 22 count hardanger fabric, then shaped and glued them to a styrofoam egg. You then glued some trim over the seams. I did a total of 6...... 4 for my family, which I'll share tomorrow, and the following that I did as gifts for friends. These two are the original chart designs; tomorrow's I got a little creative with. They really are very sweet!
Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!