THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Flowers of Spring Eggs (102)

I'm starting into an Easter mode, so my next bunch of posts will be related items I have stitched. Up today is a pair of eggs that were kits from a company called Berry Patch. I had bought a number of them at a sale someplace years ago. I stitched them on a 22 count hardanger fabric, then shaped and glued them to a styrofoam egg. You then glued some trim over the seams. I did a total of 6...... 4 for my family, which I'll share tomorrow, and the following that I did as gifts for friends. These two are the original chart designs; tomorrow's I got a little creative with. They really are very sweet!

Daffodil Egg

Tulip Egg
 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. They look great, Stasi! How is the Styrofoam egg holding up? Love the designs and the colors of the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stitched those, too--but they're at the bottom of the finishing basket. I've never had the nerve to try to put them together!

    ReplyDelete