THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Post a Day in November #1

 


 Greetings friends! It's hard to believe it is November and ,we're counting down to the holidays. Fall is always a busy time and this year has been no exception. I've done a couple virtual and in person retreats, been away for 10 days and am gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Blogging keeps getting 'lost in the shuffle' but I just read on Ann B's blog,  Stitching Foolishness , that bloggers used to try and post something every day in November. So, I am going to give it a whirl and see if my blogging mojo gets re-energized! Most will be short and sweet, but I do have some catching up to do at some point. So on to post #1.

I started this ornament for my newest great nephew i;t is from the chart by Prairie Schooler, Button Up. I have wanted to stitch this adorable little design for quite awhile, because I love the exuberance, in the snow, it displays. Stitching on 28 ct white cashel linen with the called for threads.


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


7 comments:

  1. Awesome choice on the PS scene, Stasi! Looking forward to your daily posts in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a super cute ornament for your nephew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable ornament! Lucky boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that design.
    I've stitched a few as ornaments over the years.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hat goes off to you with planning to post every day in November, Stasi! I can only manage twice a month (if that!!). Love the sweet scenes in this piece--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, everyday for a month is a challenge I know you are up for, look how fast you finished this ornament!

    ReplyDelete