THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 2 Needlework Challenge

Here is what I posted for Day 2 on FB for the needlework challenge.


 DAY2
Todays post is A Lady's Collection by Bright Needle. This was on line class I took in 2007 from The Elegant Stitch. It's a set of needle holders and scissor case. Isn't it sweet?




 DAY 2  Sampler World

This is A is for Acorn by Hillside Samplings and I stitched in in 1999. I used a hand dyed fabric a little darker than what was called for. Each of the "larger" acorns is a specialty stitch, to add a little dimension, and a special ceramic button in the center.



 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Wow. All of it is gorgeous. The Lady's Collection is so pretty. What a great frame you chose for your acorn piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your featured smalls are stunning. I really like the acorn piece and its frame. Thanks for sharing, Stasi! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your Brightneedle set! Beautiful stitching...

    ReplyDelete