THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Finished my "tweaking" ....no not "twerking"........

This will be short and sweet! I finally got a chance to sit down and finish the two pre-stitch pieces from Betsy Morgan's classes. Here they are:

Thimble Keep from Edinburgh Etui


The bottom opens up and you can store a thimble inside. You can see the "ermine" at the base of the purple top. At least that's where I liked it best...to be accurate it would be at the bottom of the crown.

Needlebook from Edinburgh Reticule


These colors are not accurate--the green is showing brighter than it really is (pics above are on the mark) and the lavender is much brighter than photographed


So that's all folks!!! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



 


5 comments:

  1. Love that little thimble keep! The needle book is neat too. Love how you laced the spine! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your beautiful stitching. I can't wait to take this class with a local EGA chapter in October. It will be my first class with Betsy and I hope I can keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous, sounds like you had a wonderful time at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete