THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Strolling with a Stool......(151)

To close out my Stroll through May, I have an older piece form 1996---Carrot Patch by Heart in Hand. I have it mounted in a wooden stool that was made by East Side Mouldings.....yes I've always loved their frames and this stool was a cute idea! I really need to find some other designs that I can switch out monthly or maybe seasonally.



So ends another month through my Stitch Stroll. I hope you are enjoying it..there's lots more to come and I am amassing such a wonderful journal of my stitching pursuits.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! 

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the stool they created. I wonder if they are still making them. I think you should stitch a few seasonal pieces for your stool, Stasi. Carrot Patch is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I have never seen such a stool before. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi I love this little stool. It is adorable. I like Robin's idea of doing some seasonal stitches and switching them out. What a great way to highlight a pretty stitch. Have a great week. RJ @stitchingfriendsforever2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi, I am going to steal this idea of a stool showing a cross stitch! I have a little antique stool that I picked up that needs recovering, I never thought of a cross stitch on it. Carrot patch is sweet and I think seasonal pieces for the stool would be wonderful...I'm enjoying seeing all your work. I wish I started cross stitching years ago! Mary

    ReplyDelete