THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Rainy Days and Tuesdays........ (143)

Days like today, it seems so trivial to be posting about my stitching when terror has struck....again.....parents have lost their children.....young innocents have been traumatized .... and we are all wondering "WHY"!!!! I could go on but I won't; I know you are all feeling the same sadness and asking the same questions. My thoughts go out to all affected by this horrific tragedy.

Today's Stroll piece is The Bunny Needlebook Cover by Handwork. I stumbled across this last year during the move and completed the stitching; then it sat until I uncovered it the other day. It fits a 4X6 notebook which I have yet to buy. I hope that little bunny brings a smile to you face today. And, I hope you can find comfort in your stitching today--I know I will.




Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


2 comments: