THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Are You My Mother??? (130)

With Mother's Day coming up I thought this little project was appropriate. This is Are You My Mother by Bent Creek. This was a kit, including tuck-a-way style bag, that I did in 1999.


So far I've been able to keep up with my weekly SAL, luckily not much stitching is involved in each segment....at least so far!

 And, with the drive to and from Baltimore yesterday, I got a bit more done on my car project.

 


 Laundry on the agenda today......sigh!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see this Bent Creek piece, it makes me smile. Your iStitch SAL looks great, Stasi. Congratulations on getting the boat's hull stitched and a good start on the next one. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. I read that book to my kids so very many times. Cute stitch. Your SAL is looking good.

    ReplyDelete