THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Lady's Collection....(150)

Love, love, love this piece I'm sharing today....the colors, the designs, the delicacy!!! This was an on line class I took from Bright Needle in 2007 through Elegant Stitch and is called  Lady's Collection. The needle books consist of three "pockets" that the actual needle holders slip into. It was stitched over one and is definitely one of my all time favorite projects!

Fronts

Backs
 The scissor pocket....


Front

Back

 I sure miss Ann and Liz from Bright Needle...how about you?

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted  threads" of friendship!

Stasi

7 comments:

  1. Oh how very pretty and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss them, too! I think this project is in the depths of the finishing basket--maybe I should pull it out. Yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous set! I have a few of their designed stitched, framed and hanging on the walls. Enjoy your Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi I love these. They are so pretty. I am doing a scissor holder right now for a friend. But I had never seen needle holders like these. What a very clever idea. Thanks for sharing. RJ @ stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!! I miss both of them. . .they were very special and talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Brightneedle! Yes, they always did such (borrowing your words here) dainty and delicate designs - I do miss seeing them.

    What a lovely, delightful set! Beautifully finished, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a useful idea and so pretty too. So nicely finished too! Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete