THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Little Flower....and a Bee (136)

Up for my Stitch Stroll today is Flower Bee from Bent Creek. I'm pretty sure this was a small kit with the tuckaway pillow included, however, I can't recall when I stitched it. It's cute nonetheless!!!


 I'm still working on a few gifts, so can't share all my current stitching. I have two items ready to finish-finish and one more to stitch. Will be sure to show after they are gifted! :)

I did work a bit last night on the Drawn Thread's Threads that Bind. Sorry, too lazy to take all the way out of Q Snap.

 

We had our granddaughter with us Mother's Day afternoon as my daughter and SIL took my grandson to a baseball game for his birthday. We exposed our granddaughter to her first Flea Market; she wasn't sure she wanted to go at first and expressed concern she could get "fleas". After we dispelled that, she wound up having a great time and found 8 items she could buy with the $5.00 we allotted her. She was a natural!!!

After lunch at Friendly's we came home and she decided she wanted to play school. My hubby was the student and I was the high school helper/Mom (sadly her student got in trouble at recess). Here she is at her desk----an upcycled first class airline seat! We used this as the grand kids high chair when they came to visit us as toddlers.


She was even able to call her students' Mom from her desk/chair!!! :)
 

 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Cute stitching, but even cuter granddaughter. ;) What a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is simply adorable. Love her expression in the last photo! Your potted flower for today's stitch stroll is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The FLower bee is a cute stitch, Love the drawn thread one, can't wait to see that completed...your granddaughter is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary--I'm going to hop over and check out your blog.

      Delete