THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, May 12, 2017

A Stitch in Time......(132)


My Stroll piece today is A Stitch in Time by Jackie DuPlessis. This was a class I took in 2010 at the Salty Yarns Jamboree. 

Front


Don't you love how the needle and pin are incorporated into the design?


Back

I love the watch face pinkeep! Jackie is a clever, clever girl!!!

Inside
The weekend is upon us again....where the heck does the time go??? Tomorrow I will be attending the 50th anniversary tea for the Virginia Guild of Needlewomen. I have only been a member since the fall and am looking forward to learning some of their history. Wishing you all a relaxing weekend with some deserved down time for stitching.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this is clever and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that design--so much, I've bought it twice! Have a lovely day with VGN tomorrow--wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stasi, your finishes are gorgeous...I love both designs!
    Enjoy your Guild tea, sounds like a fun weekend
    Happy Friday
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set you created with needle and thread, Stasi! I hope you have a wonderful time at tomorrow's tea.

    ReplyDelete