THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Friends (133)

Greetings Friends! I am back from the VGN 50th anniversary tea and upset with myself for not taking any pictures!!! I get caught up in the moment and forget but, trust me, there was an abundance of delicious food and two tables full of wonderful stitched projects from past years--fabulous "eye candy" to be sure! 

On to today's Stroll piece....it is one of three designs from a Prairie Schooler pattern called Friends. I'm not sure what year I stitched it in, but I did it as a shop model for Twisted Threads and changed the saying from "The ornaments of our home are the friends who frequent it" to "the ornaments of our shoppe....". I then added the initials of the ladies who worked there at the time with me. A shout out to Ruth, Tracie, Stasi (that's me), Dianne, Marcia, Ann, Brenda, Pam and Debbie--a great bunch of special friends!!!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

2 comments:

  1. What a special treasure you stitched and featured on today's stroll, Stasi. Glad to hear the tea was enjoyable! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great time. This is a special piece. I like it a lot. Happy Mother's Day Stasi!

    ReplyDelete