THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Winding Down at Salty.......

Today was kind of the last official day for Salty Yarns in their current location.
 And I kind of set it up to be the last customer. 😢😢  Here's my haul:


 


I did get a few belated birthday/Christmas gifts I thought I'd share. My friends know me well!

 Is this not the happiest box of tea you've ever seen?
And a rainbow assortment of pins!!!


 This was a quickie.....off to dinner......Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stasi: What a wonderful choice of designs and other goodies.
    The tea box is interesting.
    I really want to see the turtle done up.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a bittersweet ending for you with great memories.
    But you got some great stash!
    Love the Turtle pouch.
    Great goodies also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful goodies you received as belated gifts, Stasi! Your last haul from SY's current location looks fabulous. What memories to take away with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last purchases are wonderful. That box of teas is super!! And so are those pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some lovely purchases at this old location, Stasi! And what pretty gifts--I don't drink tea, but that rainbow assortment is so pretty it makes me wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great last ocean view stash!

    ReplyDelete