THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, January 12, 2023

And I'm Off......


 I am packed and ready to go. I'll be meeting my framer, Patti Nicolosi, in Virginia Beach on the way to drop off We Live in Hope. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

I have my stitching all packed..and choices, choices, choices to work on. I really did try to limit myself, because there will only be time to stitch in the evenings and by then, who knows, I may be visiting la la land.

I did manage to finish the second panel of the Sailor's Valentine yesterday. There is supposed to be a tiny black dog sitting on the bow of the ship, but I'm going to see if there is a tiny mermaid charm at Salty Yarns that might work.


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. I think a mermaid charm is a great idea! I'm sure you could find one online if SY doesn't have one. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this stitch! As soon as you said tiny black dog, you know what I thought I would stitch!! ;) I am praying you have a safe drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stasi: I hope you have a ball, I like the ship design, good idea to look for a mermaid charm.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip!
    And have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Part 2 looks super, Stasi. Well done! Hope your trip to OCMD went smoothly. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm behind on my blog reading, I hope you found a mermaid to you with your sweet piece!

    ReplyDelete