THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, January 22, 2023

A Quiet Day Stitching............691


 Well, as predicted, yesterday was a quiet day of stitching. Rich is sleeping in the spare bedroom, wearing a mask and keeping his distance. I may already be doomed, but we are trying to keep me healthy as I have some gum surgery scheduled for Friday. I already had to put it off once and hate to do that again. 

I FFO'd my Winter Cross Stitch Camp badge and added it to my camp project bag, that my friend Lisa had made me. (See yesterday's post about the camp, if interested) 


I also stitched, and this was a cute, quick stitch, Tomato Scissor Fob, by Samplerbird Stitchery. Robin, the designer, has an Etsy shop and is the moderator of All About Smalls on FB. I'm participating in a zoom retreat the first weekend in February with a "tomato" theme and thought this would be fun to do. I hope to work on the finishing today. 

 

You can find the chart here:

Tomato Scissor Fob chart

She also offers a full kit for this... and I do mean FULL kit! 

Another quiet day will be on the agenda today as we need to isolate 4 more days. I wish you a quiet Sunday, relaxing with your stitching, a good book and a cuppa whatever hot beverage you prefer. Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Your tomato finish is darling, Stasi. Thanks for the link! The camp badge is so cute and looks good on your project bag. Continuing to keep my fingers crossed for your avoiding the crud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stasi: I hope you are feeling well for your appointment, thank-you for the link, it is adorable, I am looking forward to seeing it finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little tomato fob! I sure hope Covid stays away so you can have your gum surgery (even though that sounds like it won't be much fun at all--good luck!). ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do hope you stay well for your surgery.
    Hope hubby is getting better also.
    The project bag & tomato are too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that little fob and I love your camp badge too. I still need to stitch mine and can't get my act in gear, in fact I still haven't made my mind up what I'm going to stitch for camp.

    ReplyDelete