THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, January 29, 2023


 The DVHSGvirtual stitch in was enjoyable, as always. It's so nice to see what everyone is working on, pick up a few tid bits and speak "needlework". I was not disappointed!

I wanted to share the latest project bag I made; it ties in with the tomato themed zoom retreat I am participating in next weekend. My friend, Lisa, had gifted me the fabric awhile ago. The zipper pull is one by the Mad Tatter, Cathy at Alphabet Stitcher's Mom.


I also wanted to share a good source for pre-made frames...Hobby Lobby clearance. I found these frames recently....both for under $6.00. I also got the cute board with the heart cut out on the handle for 40% off....which brought it to $3.00. I love a good bargain!


That's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Great finds at Hobby Lobby! I wish there was one closer to me. Your tomato bag is adorable, Stasi. Sweet fob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun and pretty new bag, Stasi! The little fob is the icing on the cake. Nice finds at HL! I wish our Hobby Lobby was nearer--it takes almost 45 minutes to get there through horrid traffic so I rarely go. There have been whispers that a new one might be going in only 10 minutes away--but only rumors so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the fob on the bag!! Yes, I check the clearance frames also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is too cute!
    Love the fabric, & that zipper pull is so cute.
    Those are some good bargains you found.
    Glad you had fun at the zoom.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, fun project bag, the fob is perfect!
    I guess I need to hit HL more often, great finds.
    Where is your retreat?

    ReplyDelete