THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, January 8, 2023

A Little Bit of This....A Little Bit of That.....


 

I am singing the title of this post in my head....the beginning of the song, Anatevka, from Fiddler on the Roof....one of my favorite movies/plays. It's what I managed to get done yesterday...a little bit of a few different things. 

I'm starting with another one of my snowmen displays.


 I didn't stitch the one above; it was a shop model at Twisted Threads and I managed to buy it when we closed. 

Sorry the photos are on the dark side, but I do this in the morning and it's been pretty grey the last couple days.

I finished the first part of the Sailor's Valentine, now on to the next one.
 

Then, last night I did a few more rows on my stitch band.

 

 Last but not least, I treated myself to this little booklet. It has so many sweet projects and I hope to get to one soon.


 Today will consist of attending my grandson's basketball game and then settling in to watch the Raven's game. Psst...I won't really be watching...you know what I'll be doing!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

 

10 comments:

  1. Love the snowmen you featured, Stasi! Well done on getting part 1 of the Valentine piece finished. Hope there weren't too many bad words said! Your stitch band is looking good. I haven't seen your new purchase so off to see what it is all about. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowmen you acquired long ago are darling. The first part you stitched is very pretty. I will be "watching" the Packers tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stasi: I keep snow people out for the winter months, they are so much fun.
    I like all your displays; the new booklet has some lovely designs.
    I am looking forward to seeing them stitched.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stitching while my DH watches sports. When he yells "What a catch, throw, run, hit" or whatever, I can look up to see the replay. Quality family time!
    Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda....that's pretty much what I do too!!! LOL

      Delete
  5. All great projects.
    The Sailor's Valentine is especially pretty.
    That's a great book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those snowmen are just darling!! I really want to stitch some winter things this month because my display is looing a bit bare at the moment. Perhaps we can do a little sal with the Simone's stitches, because I brought that a couple of months back. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy! I am seeing some patterns that I haven't before. That is dangerous. I have done Thyme to Gather and didn't know about Winter Thyme. Also like the Simone's Smalls book. Nice work on your Valentine piece. I need to get my snowmen out of the tub and put up. You are encouraging me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, more snowmen!
    The Valentine looks very pretty, what will it look like finished?
    Your band looks petite, is it or just looks smaller?
    That's a nice booklet with lots of sweet smalls.
    I "watch" football that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just getting caught up with you as we were in MD for our late Christmas this past four days. Your snowmen are so cute and perfect for January decorating. Your new booklet has such nice designs--which one will you start with?

    ReplyDelete