THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, January 23, 2023

And I Succumbed.......692


 We tried our best but I tested positive this morning....will be calling the dentist this morning to see how I proceed with scheduling my procedure. Darn!!! Maybe I'm secretly happy; I am not looking forward to it at all! :)

Got some finishing done and it is so cute.....Tomato Scissor Fob by Samplerbird stitchery (info on yesterday's post). There was a fabric made tomato that would hang from the stitched section, but I added the tassel instead. 



 Last evening I worked some more on my band of stitches; I think I'm getting down to the end of this but am going to check a few stitch books today to see if I missed any.

 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

8 comments:

  1. Your tomato fob looks good as does your band sampler, Stasi. I am sorry to read that you tested positive for Covid. I hope they are able to get you in for your dental procedure soon. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute fob Stasi, the red banner is beautiful.
    So sorry you tested positive, I would do another test tomorrow, but that is just me, I have never tested positive, but Mike did with a home test went to the doctor tested negative.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo, say it ain't so. I hope you and Rich feel better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure who this is ...but thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oh no!
    I hope you both get better soon.
    It's a pain to reschedule appointments.
    The fob is too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear... I'm sorry to read this, Stasi. How are your symptoms and how is Rich? I hope you stay well enough to enjoy your stitching. The tomato fob is just darling! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stasi, just checking in after more than a week missing in action and am so sorry to hear that you have both succumbed to Covid. At least you till feel well enough to stitch and your spool is simply beautiful. Such a lot of work, but so worth the effort. Get well soon and Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I hope by now you're both feeling better!
    Your little tomato fob is so sweet, at least that's a plus. Keep on stitching!

    ReplyDelete