THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, January 21, 2023

And Covid Strikes....again......

 

So, Rich started up with  cold symptoms yesterday and, since we have tests ready to expire, we tested him. He's positive! I'm negative! Bottom line is we stay home the next five days and isolate...good stitching opportunities here!

I started a little piece last night...the Winter Cross Stitch Camp badge with the Colorado Stitcher....Sherri always designs a freebie chart to go along with the camp. I will attach it to my camp project bag. This is an on line  "camp" you can join on IG or FB that you start February 1 and end February 28th. You're to stitch a project to add to your "collection" be it strawberries, pincushions, holidays etc..  If you're interested search #wintercrossstitchcamp . I think I'm going to do a Christmas themed project I just saw yesterday. Here's the badge so far:


 I'm doing it on 30 count WDW Sky with DMC...I did change the colors up.

I haven't done this for awhile, but I'm going to do a giveaway. I had bought a couple charts from a lady on FB and she sent me some extras as a bonus. They are both from Sheepish Designs, Shady Day  and Token of Love.   Just let me know which one, or both,  you'd be interested in....there will be two winners, one for each chart. Please be sure your comment has an e-mail address associated with it or I won't know who won and will have to pick someone who does. I'll let this simmer for a few days and pick a name next week.


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

6 comments:

  1. Your camp badge is looking adorable, Stasi. I am sorry to hear that Rich is positive for Covid. I hope and pray you remain negative. Enjoy your time with needle and thread as you isolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Rich has COVID again. I hope his case is mild and I hope you are somehow able to avoid getting it??? I sure hope neither one of you has lasting symptoms from it. I continue to struggle with breathing every day as a complication after COVID and that test my pulmonologist had me take. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No!
    I hope his symptoms aren't bad & that you don't get it.
    Your camp piece is cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stasi: I hope you do not fall ill, I hope Rich is feeling better soon.
    I like the Cross Stitch Snowman badge he is so cute.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do not include me in the giveaway, I have way too much already.
    Thank-you

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH! I'm so sorry to read about Rich getting Covid again, Stasi. I do hope you can stay clear of it. My husband had it in June and I didn't get it so it is possible :) Hoping he isn't too sick--do you think he got it in Ocean City?

    Your little name badge is looking very cute! I've been stitching a snowman for my monthly ornament, too. Take care now... ♥

    ReplyDelete