THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Smoke or Fog......707


 I woke up to a very hazy sky...not sure, at this point, if it from the Canadian fires or just morning fog. How about you, are you being affecting by the air quality? The shots of NYC were concerning! I hope it is not problematic where you are! We are scheduled to go to VA Beach tomorrow for a sand soccer tournament for my grandson. I'm wondering if it's bad there and, if so, will they cancel?


On to stitching.....I FFO'd my Summer Camp piece into a project bag. I knew I had the perfect fabric for it in my stash. This is stitched on 30 ct. WDW Tin Roof linen with GAST fibers. 


 

I also finished the stitching on Wally the Walrus  by Hands on Design. Isn't he cute? Next up....  N is for Narwahl.


I hope you're breathing easy....thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. It was hazy here one I got up this morning and the sun was a ball of orange through the haze. The local weather guy says it is from the wildfires from Canada. Wally the Walrus is a cutie and your project bag with your camp piece is a beauty. Well done, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a little hazy here late yesterday.
    They might cancel, but if not be sure to wear a mask.
    Love that project bag.
    Wally is too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also had the haze the last couple of days. Today seems much better--I can see the sun again :) It's so awful to think of all that beautiful land burning up in Canada. Really love your bag and the fabrics you used to create it, Stasi! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Wally!!
    We saw the pictures of New York and it's quite shocking just how much of an impact the smoke is having and over such a large are. I hope everyone stays safe.
    Your camp project looks perfect on your bag and the fabric was perfect.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete