THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

End of June.....


 June is usually the month I decorate with my bee finishes, so I thought I'd share my displays before they get replaced with patriotic pieces. I'll let the photos do the talking but want to note that quite a few were gifted to me. 













If you want  info on any of the pieces, just leave a comment. But, be sure I have a way to respond (e-mail) if you post as anonymous or no reply blogger. 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi






8 comments:


  1. Stasi ~ What an impressive collection...I always
    think of you when viewing the image of a bee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is absolutely buzzing with beautiful bee finishes, Stasi! I'm wondering how you started getting so interested in bees? I have a small collection will I'll pull out after the 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stasi: What a beautiful display of Bee designs, you have done a beautiful job of displaying them.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same: June is for bees, July is patriotic

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great collection of Bee stitches!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here you are showing off all your beautiful bees and I'm just about to start stitching my collection. I aspire to create something as beautiful as yours! Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful bee pieces, Stasi! Do you store them in your curios or do they get stored in a special bee box?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WoW, so many beautifully stitched pieces! I have a lot of catching up to do if I want a display like yours.

    ReplyDelete