THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, June 3, 2023

A Honey of Finish......704


 I hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend. It is beautiful here...warm but not humid...I'll take it!

I finished a sweet little piece that has been waiting for a few months to see the light of day. It is Gathering Honey by Luminous Fiber Arts. I stitched it on a mystery fabric from my stash, over one, with Gloriana Old Gold silk.And, I added the teeny strawberry button from JABCO.


My camp project is moving along quickly. I think I'll finish it up tonight. I only have an urn of flowers and a simple border to do.


I saw this little Playmobil set and couldn't resist getting it. I found it at a toy store in Maine for $4.00. Even with shipping it was less than anywhere else. How cute is this???

 

I am going to mention again about Anonymous posters. I so appreciate you taking the time to comment but sadly, I don't know who you are. I'd like to respond....but can't. So please know I read and enjoy them all.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Your Camp project was a quick stitch!
    Such a sweet finish on the pillow, the Berry adds a lot.
    Cute Playmobil set.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gathering Honey looks fantastic, Stasi! Well done! That Playmobile set is awesome. I am not ready for the heat yet. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE Playmobil sets and this one couldn't be more perfect for you, Stasi! I saved my boys' old sets and can't wait until my grandson is old enough to put them together :) That Gathering Clover is darling and one I'm going to have to find time to stitch one of these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe how much stitching you seen to get through, You put me to shame!
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete